Omni now has a Cancer Exercise Specialist on-hand qualified to work with cancer patients and survivors. We kow that exercise truly is medicine and we want to help these individuals feel the best that they can during and after treatment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-401-5500 to learn more and schedule a free no-obligation consultation. The consultation includes in-depth health history, obtaining doctor approval, postural analysis and range of motion testing. We know you're dealing with pain and fatigue, but we also know that some movement can only help, and that an individualized program is key.
Benefits of working with a Cancer Exercise Specialist:
- reduce cancer pain & fatigue
- prevent, identify, and manage lymphedema
- increase shoulder range of motion and correct postural deviations following mastectomy and/or reconstruction
- improve treatment tolerance
- prevent and/or manage osteoporosis, diabetes, and damage to the heart & lungs following chemo, radiation, and hormonal therapies
- return to pre-treatment levels of strength and fitness
4349 Carlisle Pike, Second Floor
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Find us: We are on the corner of the Carlisle Pike and St. John Rd., near Philly pretzel. Enter our parking lot from St. John Rd.